Morning all! Kids don't have school today (remember I have a 4yo and 1yo) so they are sleeping in a bit so I wanted to try and write this blog before baby girl wakes up first. #multitaskingYmasking of course. I want to go over my regime for a real time busy get kids up and self ready to walk out the door. I will be thorough like TMI thorough.
1. Wake up to alarm, snooze once
2. Ok really wake up to alarm.
2a. Let my two pups outside to potty (got an old Wiener ->Dachshund, come on its to early to have your mind in the gutter) So he has first rights to pee.
3. Go potty.
4. Wash hands [I showered last night] so didn't this morning. Any case shower now if preferred and remember wash your face Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser
TUESDAY TIP : Dry shampoo your hair the night before does a better job soaking up all the oil.
5. Get Dressed
Leave on for 10 minutes or 1 hour... no worries longer the better
(if outside wear a hat bc you have no SPF on right now).
Do The Following: brush your teeth, put on deodorant, put on body lotion, brush hair, make coffee, feed the dogs, walk the dogs, watch the news, creep on instagram, eat breakfast, wake the kids, change a diaper, make breakfast for kids, dress the kids, do the laundry, hop back in bed, clean dishes, eat kids breakfast leftovers for your breakfast, take you meds, take vitamins, even take kids to school then come back home, send an email or write a blog. .......Skys the limit!
7. REMEMBER THIS PART TAKES LESS THAN 2 MINUTES
a. Wash your hands
-->if u didn't shower then Wash your face with Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser
b. Toner Mario Badescu Glyolic Acid Toner
c. Essence Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence
TIP TUESDAY: I put my liquids in old spray bottles or by travel size spray bottles to mist on your toners and essences. For faster application than using a cotton pad.
e. Serum Tata Harper Rejuvating Serum
f. In my case trying out BurtsBee's Renewal Dark Spot Corrector on my sun spots.
g. Eye Serum Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum - I have very dark circles hoping this helps.
h. Moisturizer use two depending on my need that day both Tata Harper Clarifying Moisturizer.
i. SPF Super Goop Zinc Screenscreen
* kids are eating breakfast and you can run to the bathroom to do this next step hopefully hubby has chipped in to sit with kids at breakfast or their old enough that they can manage for 5 mintues (or even after you dropped then off at school, if you are a VERY BUSY STAY AT HOME MOMMA)
8. OR vice versa (which ever you prefer)
a. Makeup routine and end with Setting Spray. [one of my next blog posts will be my many makeup routines for every occasion].
b. Dry and Style Hair. In my case wet ponytail hair don't care. Baseball cap you are up.
9. Out the door (for the first time or again).
LINKS OF PRODUCTS ARE OF LOWEST PRICE AVAILABLE.
#latinapiel #didallmyownmakeup #skincare #newbeautyblogger #beautyblogger #beautyinfluencer #beautyvida #lifestyle #inspiration #motivation #cleanskin #cararoutine #caracare #multitaskingYmasking #dontneglecttheneck
Video Coming soon...