"Our Mission is to get safer products in to the hands of everyone. We deliver on this BOLD mission in three key ways: Creating and distributing safer, high-preforming products; educating the public about how to avoid harmful ingredients; and urging the government to pass laws to better regulate the beauty industry." - Beauty counter
Their mission statement and an actual follow through!!
Several different lines: CounterTIME( Dry+ Mature), CounterMATCH(Normal Skin), CounterCONTROL(Oily, Blemish-Prone Skin), Nourishing(Soothe &Hydrate)
Mens Line: CounterMAN (plus a Beard & Shave Regimen) Smooths and evens skin tone while reducing appearance of pores.
Baby/Kid Line:Diaper Cream, Balm, All-Over Wash, Oil, Shampoo,Kids Body Wash & Conditioner.
Makeup Line: Tint Skin, Tint Moisturizer, Concealer Pen, Cream Blush, Powder Blush, Bronzer, Mattifying Powder, Highlighter, Cream Highlighter, Mascara, Lipgloss, Eyeshadow Palettes, Brow Gel, Brow Pencil, Eye Outline Pencil, Liquid Eye Liner, Lipstick, & Lip Gloss.
Body Line: Lotion, Shampoo, Conditioner, Balm, Oils, Scrubs, Soap Bars, Body Wash, & Hand Cream.
Sunscreen Line:Tinted, lotion, mist and stick.
Counter+: Targeted treatments for specific skincare concerns(oils, balms, masks, charcoal bars, facial mist, resurfacing peels).
Cons: Online or Pop ups to purchase. When it comes to make up I like to look, touch and try on. Its a bit hard to calculate when I have a free moment as a mom. So following POP UPS is a bit annoying but once you go and fine a shade or regimen you can just purchase online. Wish they did a have a subscription service sometimes my life gets hectic ( cough, cough toddler) it would be nice to worry about one else thing.....especially if its for the baby!
CounterCONTROL Clean Pore Cleanser either or Nourshing Cream Cleanser
- have believe I have large pores and I'm hoping this helps.
- Nourshing Cream is silky and very lightweight.
CounterCONTROL Instant Matt Toner
- Help fight my PMS blemishes and be proactive...Its still winter and Im coughing and blowing my nose... which means a lot of face touching EWWW. Just enough kick without over drying! Wish it was in a spray bottle for quicker application
CounterTIME Hydrating Essence
- Lightweight hydration mist, wish it was in a spray bottle for quicker application.
CounterTIME Tripeptiode Radience Serum
-Feels and smells good not to greasy. Only time will tell if it reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
CounterTIME Ultra Renewal Eye Cream
- Wish this was in a push top bottle, Hopefully reduces dark eye circles.
Counter+ No. 1 Brightening Facial Oil (I have dark under eye circles)
- Feels great with a nice tingle sensation. Great pick me up in the AM.
CounterTIME Antioxidant Soft Cream
- Feels great and like that its another barrier for my skin to keep it hydrated.
CounterTIME Tetrapeptide Supreme Cream (Night Time)
- Feels great and I like that its another barrier for my skin to keep it hydrated.
*Every Friday Night Overnight Resurfacing Peel
- First Friday to Try Coming 2/7/20
*In the shower Energizing Charcoal Body Wash (CounterMAN), Smoothing Shave Cream(CounterMAN) for legs and under arms. Charcoal (Binchotan) Cleansing Bar
- Charcoal Body Wash is nice, has a bit of grit for exfoliating and leaves behind no greasy residue or darkness from charcoal.
- Shaving cream its winter and I wear jeans a lot so.... I haven't shaved in 3 DAYS 😬 will let you know on Friday (date night)
- Bar is AMAZING and one of my Favorites (I have used this product before, many times). Very gentle on the skin especially in sensitive areas. Doesn't leave Andy dryness or residue. Just feels clean and light.
Price Point Mid Range $$-$$$